Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PR presentation....

Last Friday..we had our PR presentation at DDK1..this is our first time present in DDK1..i started feel nervous from 1 week ago..and i was ask my "ai mei" come Utar to support my presentation and finally she promise me..she purposely skipped her tuition and came watch my presentation..quite touch actually..haha..thx my dear ai mei--> yoke yuk..

It was 3pm..our presentation was started..my "ai mei" is reached Utar and i asked Kent to bring her enter Utar..

Me and my Yoke Yuk



Snap at Utar's toilet...


After finished the presentation, Miss Gan had give some comment to us..she said that i look very nervous when i was presenting and my hand keep on shaking..lol..i really can't control my hand because i' m damn nervous..

Felt relax after our presentation..and i bring my yoke yuk walk around Utar..me and my group member were snap a lot of photo..











Miss Gan and us..


No comments:

Post a Comment