Monday, November 16, 2009

15th November 2009....

Today is Kar Kit's birthday..I went to 461 waiting for Sze Mun come back from assignment discussion.. Me and Kar Kit waited almost 2 hours over there.. ><

Finally Sze Mun came back, and we went to old town..the cafe which call "Won"..we have a small celebration for Kar Kit over there..


My meal..Sam Ba Fried Rice




Sze Mun went out and bought a Tiramisu cake..we gave surprise to Kar Kit..




Kar Kit is making wishes..
Kar Kit..Happy Birthday..hope all your dreams will be come true..=)




After that, I m going Ipoh with Pher and Ah Lun since Pher promised bring me try the " Mix Fruit Ice which in Ipoh old town..the street is call " Tong Sui Gai"

We went to Ipoh Parade and planned to sing K at the beginning..but it was too expensive..just 2 hours cost rm21 per person..so we decided to watch movie..but 2012 was fulled..so we watched Phobia 2 ( the movie which I expected to watch since long time ago)..

We bought ticket 5 minutes before the movie started..that why we sit in front..SWT..











I felt that this movie not scary as I imagined..I get shocked with some part of this movie..hehe..perhaps I m not feeling well while watching the movie since we sit in front..I felt faint and wanna vomit..this is also my first time got this feeling when watching movie in cinema..LOL..
.

After the movie finished..we went to "Tong Sui Gai" which near Ipoh Parade to eat " Mix Fruit Ice"..It was look nice and delicious..got big different compare
with Kampar..I felt happy when eating it..=)





Pher and Ah Lun..




I intended to eat French Fries so I suggested go McD to having it..keke..


We went back to Kampar around 12am and reached at 1am..
Have a happy Ipoh trip today because I had tried a delicious Mix Fruit Ice and watch Phobia 2..Pher and Ah Lun are humorous..they make a lot of joke along the journey..haha..
Hope got chance to hang out with them again..=)





No comments:

Post a Comment