Saturday, September 19, 2009

5scOren Gathering....



I have just came back from my secondary classmate's gathering..
5Sc Oren..
We having our gathering at R station..
I was late..
when I saw Weng Fatt..
I can't even recognise him..
He really change a lot..
with a long and gold color hair..
The others were not have much different compare when in secondary school..
There was just 16 people attend this gathering.

Hui Shin had cut a short hair..i think it was more suit her..pretty leh..hehe..






Thai Ming not bad wor..leng zai jor..xD


After that..
we went to westlake..
played truth or dare there..
haha..
I choosed dare and they want me to kiss yi sheng's hand..
but i didn't..
just pretending..
embarrassed..
hehe..
some of them act Micheal Jackson's famous pose..
strip dance..
kissed..
it's really humorous..
we all can't stop laughing there..
and i knew some secret from them..
hahahahhaa..
Suddenly it was raining..
we left westlake and go back home respectively..
hope can see u all guys soon..
Take care..=)




No comments:

Post a Comment