Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm alright....

Feeling don't want go to campus because I'm damn tired and still in bad mood..but i forced my own to wake up because want to get tips for the final exam..Wearing spec go to school to cover my swollen eye..

After finish the first lecture class..we went to old town to having our lunch and fetch Stephanie go KTM..Before that..i went to Petronas..after i paid and i add petrol by myself..i put my purse on the top of my car..after that i straight go away from Petronas and i did not realise that my purse still on top of my car..

I went to Public Bank..suddenly an Indian guy knocked the door and he return the purse to me..i just realise that my purse still on top of car in that time..lucky i met a nice guy..thx a lot..
What happen on me?

And now..i'm just come back from Ipoh and start to blogging here..i'm should be ok now..Just now we went to Jusco..the memory of that day was appear on my mind involuntarily..but it was pass..i had made this decision since i know that the long pain is inferior to the short pain..so..it just can become a memory..i will save it in mind and i won't forget it..never.....

I asked my mum to buy Big Apple Donut for me because dessert will let me feel happier..hehe..




After that..we went to a Kopitiam which near Jusco..it was a nice place..i like the environment there..
Laksa..

Popiah..

Anyway..i will concentrate on my study now to cope with the final exam..i think I'm alright now..guys, don't worry about me k? thx for your all concerning..=)

Nitezz..tata..

3 comments:

  1. Chill ~~ :)

    Wooley's har mee kinda good ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx thx..=)
    ya hor?i never din try har mee le..but there de popiah nice leh..i first time go thr..^^

    ReplyDelete