Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back....


My blog is dead..
It has been 3 and half months I never update my blog..
Because of my laziness.. and before this I busy with assignments and exam..
Finally my exam is over and now I'm in sembreak..
Bored..bored..bored..
Spend most of my time staying in house..
Watching movie, online..
Sigh....
I was intend to follow my boyfriend go back to his hometown during sembreak, but he have to work and can't take leave..
Luckily, he now still at Kampar and he can accompany me after he finish his job..=)
He knew I was bored and that day he purposely take one day leave to accompany me..
We went to Ipoh and watched Iron Man 2..
After this, we having our dinner at Wolley..
It just a simple outing day but I already satisfy with it..
Thanks my dear..



And now I'm waiting for my semester final examination result..
I really worry about that especially PR writing..
Result will come out within this week..
May God Bless Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment