Thursday, July 9, 2009

A bad news..

Pooi Yee suddenly told me.."sis,your friend, lou ming now just left 2 years live.." i was shocked!! Last time Carmen told me lou ming was safe after the operation..Why now told me he just left a short moment to survive?! Doctor said either he remove the tumour in his brain..but it will make him become paralyze..and this is only the way let him to survive..

Why actual always be cruel?lou ming is a nice and smart guy..he should not get this cruel treatment!! recall when in secondary school..he always came to my class and find us to chitchat..I still remember when i get a bad result...he came and console me..He likes to smile...Like to make people laugh..

Lou Ming..Sure you can!! we support you all the time..don't give up!!gambateh!! God bless you!!




3 comments:

  1. Will be going to visit him when i free. He is now in UKM hospital located in cheras.

    God BleSs ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..hon wai them will going to visit him tis sat..luen mou said he now can't even recognice his parent..sigh..

    ReplyDelete