Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A busy Monday..6th July 2009

I had no class today..i woke up at 10am..unwilling to woke up..but i want to do my Mass Comm individual assignment..haiz..i want finish it before i m going out to play..because i already date Steven and Hon Wai them go sing k at 12pm..but we all late..reached A Box at 1pm..and we start to sing..until 6pm..haha...it was cheap..just rm8.70 per person..

After i sing k..i went back home and change cloth to learn yoga..today is my first time attend my yoga class..hehe..it was very suffer and pain..but I'm still enjoy it..I'm sweating just like after bath..lol..

Before attend yoga's class..





After finished my yoga's class..Ah Tim called me and yy out yam cha again..we went to "Gold Sand"..i controlled don't wan to eat..but finally i ate Tomyam Mihun because i really beh tahan la..whole day just ate a bowl of mee..hehe..

"Gold Sand"

Then,we went to west lake and go "long gai"..(translate to Cantonese)..because i dunno write in English..hehe..We went to Air Kuning..went back at almost 1am..i didn't forgot to wish Ah Tim Happy Birthday and i 'm the first people who wishing him..haha..

Damn tired today..but i'm really enjoy it..hehe..

Bubye..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment