Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally my assignment had done...

I had just done my my Introduction to Advertising assignment.Lucky i can finish it by tonight and no need burn a midnight oil..we can finished it before 12am..amazing!! haha.. Today when catty told me the assingment is pass up by today..i was shocked..and this moment..i had received a call from that what Susan..she told me she already find a people to do the part time job..and ask me no need to work during this 3 weekend..wat the hell man!! damn angry and disappointed..summore i worry about the assingment..i gonna to cry....fortunately,the tutor say can pass up by tommorrow..hehe..

This was the first assingment i did it by my own..individual assingment..-->Mass Comm Hard News..Submitted on Wednesday..





hehe..wai kheng's "Whale"..so cute..take this photo when go her house doing assignment..


No comments:

Post a Comment