Sunday, October 18, 2009

16th October 2009....


Going to Ipoh with Carmen, Sze Mun and Steven...
Go back Utar to take my result before going to Ipoh..


PR Year 1 Sem 1 Result..Worst!!






Reached Jusco after an hour...
We bought ticket and having our lunch before the movie started..


My meal...





We watched Sorority Row..i felt that the story of this movie was not really attractive..but it kinda provoking...

















After the movie finished, we shopping in Jusco..and then we went to Ipoh Parade..Carmen bought a pair of shoes over there but I didn't buy anything on that day..lol..

We reached Kampar around 6.30pm..Then we going to eat steamboat..It was rm 18 per person..







We ate 18 prawns..but I do peel all of these..








Carmen and Steven were went to KL on the next day..feel reluctantly..less chance we will meet each other again..haiz...take good care of yourself my dear friends..






No comments:

Post a Comment