Thursday, October 1, 2009

Clubbing NIght....

Invited by Ah Yong to go clubbing through Facebook on last week..
It was his friend's birthday..
Since I just got less friends there..
I forced Yoke Yuk to go with me.."I am the devil" XD
This is my first time driving to Ipoh without my dad sit beside me..
We reached there safely finally..
We went to Jusco to have a look first..


Our lunch in Jusco Food court..




After 2 hours..Ah Yong came Jusco to bring me us go Barroom since I dunno where is It..








When I step in..It is smaller than I expected..We ordered a cup of beer and just sit over there since I'm not closer with them..I not dare to dance..hehe..









Nice photo..because it was taken by me...haha..



Outside Barroom...





We left Barroom almost 2am..After that we went to McD..


My favourite..Mc Fully..=)



At McD's Toilet...


Reached Kampar around 3.30am....



No comments:

Post a Comment