Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cameron's Trip....

I just came back from my Cameron's Trip today..
have a happy journey there with Samuel couple and Steven..

We went there by car and Samuel become the "driver"..hehe...XD
Thx Samuel..your driving skill is kinda pass..finally we all reach Kampar safety..keke..
before going to Cameron..we having our breakfast at 新荣记..



After finished our breakfast..we started our journey..

This was the first place we visited..-->Tea Farm..we having our lunch there..





Suddenly..it was raining..we all ran back to car as fast as we can..lolx..
our clothes were wet and we find the hotel..
and finally we found the cheapest one which is "Golden Night Hotel"..
It was rm150 per room..
2 bed inside the room..and the toilet kinda small..><"




After left our luggage and take a rest..we continue our journey..



Still remember that I take photo at here when I was 4 years old..
now came back and I felt that all the things become smaller..haha..






3 Stupid here..haha..


After that..we went back to the hotel..

Self-luver again while I was waiting for the bathroom..

We going to have our dinner after all of us take a shower..
Eating steamboat in the restaurant which called 美景咖啡餐厅..
The view from the restaurant was very nice..





Then, we went to pasar malam..
It was full of stalls and occupied 2 streets..






番薯旦..delicious!!



After that we bought some beers and went back to hotel..
we played truth or dare..
and they keep asking me question..arghh!!





I easy to fall asleep since I got abit drunk..have a good rest in the hotel..=)


This morning, after packaged our luggage, we checked out and having breakfast in the mamak stall beside of the hotel..
The food over there was not bad too..cheaper summore..





We went to Cactus farm after this..











I bought it from Cameron..one my favourite fruit..=)




Cameron's Tee..the souvenir for myself..hehe..





Teehee~~Have a happy journey in Cameron Highland..hope got chance go there again with my best friends..

And now..I'm damn worry about my final exam's result..heard that it will come out by tomorrow..May God Bless Me..





No comments:

Post a Comment