Thursday, December 17, 2009

15th December 2009....


I went to Ipoh with my two younger sisters..
Felt abit nervous since I'm not familiar with the Ipoh's road..
and I'm the eldest in the car..LOL..
We went to parade..
There was a lot of student..
and I felt I‘m become older at that moment..=(

Having our lunch at parade food court..My Lunch..猪肠粉...



We planned go to Jusco after this..
I dunno how go to Jusco from Parade..
I called my elder sis to ask for help..haha..
and finally we reached Jusco..
Felt that Jusco is more suitable for me..=)


My cuty sis..Syuen Syuen..






Christmas's gift for him..bought from Padini....






Went back to Kampar around 7pm..it was raining heavily..I drove slowly and finally reached Kampar safety..hehe...

Me and pooi yee..







No comments:

Post a Comment