Sunday, December 27, 2009

Penang Trip....


Went to Penang on Christmas's Eve morning with my boyfriend, Khai Ping and our friends, Han Wei and Jason..
Reached his house after 2 and half an hour..
His house is at Sungai Petani..
Felt nervous because this was the first time i met his parent..
After having lunch in his house, we took a nap..
Then, we went to Penang around 8pm..
Went to Gurney Plaza..
Having our dinner at McD while waiting countdown for Christmas..
What a shame..I had wrong recognize his mum..
I thought his aunt is his mum for a whole day..
They all were flout at me..LOL..


His house..



We waiting for countdown at outside of Gurney Plaza..Brought along Jason's pet-- Alice..



Eating at 湾仔角 after countdown..




After that, we went to beach around 2am..I was expected to walk on beach at night since long time ago..







On the next day, we went to Pelangi Mall and Queensbay..

Having dinner at 大肥罗....Hai Nan Chicken Rice..













we watched Alvin and The ChipMunks 2 at Queensbay's cinema..It was a nice and funny movie..I was
realized that the cinema in Penang got a big different compare with Ipoh's Cinema..The sit was more comfortable..





Snapped at the top of Queensbay's..



We went back to Kampar on yesterday..start going back around 5pm..

Before going back, we ate Tomyam at Butterworth..It was his favourite food..It's really delicious..




Have a happy journey at Penang especially when walked on beach with him..It was romantic and a good memory for me..I will never forget it..=)





Venue: R station
Time: 8.30pm
With my ai mei-- Yoke Yuk

No comments:

Post a Comment