Friday, December 4, 2009

A special and warmth moment....

30th November is my dear sis's birthday..
she came back from KL and we had a small celebration for her...
Yesterday,I went to Ipoh with my dearest sisters and mummy..
My daddy didn't follow us..
We shopping at Ipoh Parade..
After that we four sis accompany my mum to have a body check at Hospital Fatimah..
Spent almost 3 hours over there..
It was bored..but mummy said she felt happy since she had four daughters accompany her..
After that, we went to Jusco..
Before we going back to Kampar, we having a dinner in a restaurant..
We reached Kampar around 8.15pm..
I late an hour for the Sun Tzu's assignment discussion..XD
but finally we completed the assignment at 12am..

My sister was going back to KL today..
Please take good care of yourself..
Miss ya..
=)


We having our breakfast at Ipoh "大树脚"















I love this..we baught it at Ipoh Parade's food court..






Mummy bought a new purse for me..It cost rm49.90..thx mummy..I love it SooO much..=)












I was tired..but I feel happy and warm when together with my mummy and sisters..




No comments:

Post a Comment