Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebration for Valentine's Day..


I'm absent for the assignment discussion on Tuesday..
because I celebrate Valentine's Day earlier with my dear..
We went to Ipoh after I finished my class..
We bought ticket for the "Tiger Wohoo"..
The movie is on show on 9pm..
Before that, we having our dinner at the Cafe TakaHashi which located in Jusco..




The mushroom soup is totally different with I drink before..it's really delicious!!






After finished our dinner..we went for the movie.."Tiger Wohoo"..The movie is funny and touch..we keep laughing there..LOL..



The movie is ended around 11pm..Then, we went back to Gunung Rapat to buy the burger which Catty promote to me since long time ago..

Our burger is in processing..

Went back to Kampar after this..




p/s: It just a simple celebration, but I'm really happy when together with him..I will appreciate every moment together with him..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment