Friday, February 12, 2010

Ipoh one day trip..


Planned to rebonding my hair since long time ago.. today finally can accomplish it..
Already date catty few days ago..
This time i go to ipoh without my dear..
cus i dun wan he wait me while i redonding my hair..
it must be very boring..and i got little suprise for him..
so he cannot following me..hehe
Reached Ipoh at 10am..waited for catty coming at McD..
After 20 minutes, catty and her boyfriend were reached..
we having our breakfast at McD..




treated by catty-->McD Big Breakfast..





This was the first time I ate McD Big Breakfast..nice!! Thx catty..




After we finished our breakfast, we went to the "Style Saloon" which located at Gunung Rapat.. I finished rebonding my hair after 2 hours..can't think that the hair stylist just took a short time..I spent rm270 over there..

Then, we went to Jusco..we met up Stephanie and her boyfriend over there..I bought a pair of shoes and a wallet for my dear for Valentine day..and that is my suprise for him..hehe


This is the wallet I bought for him from Padini..








We left Jusco around 5.30pm and we had our dinner at Yeold..



HoneyDew..I shared it with Catty..



Kampung Fried Rice



I reached Kampar around 7.20pm..
I gave the wallet to my dear on the day..he love it so much..and I'm really happy with it..=)..



No comments:

Post a Comment