Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Accident....

Last night,i was date my "ai mei" go Island Red Cafe..i reached there first then i sit down and waited my "ai mei" and our friends..i saw a handsome guy..wakakakakaa..why Kampar has such a handsome guy one??lol..

My handphone is rang..my "ai mei" called me and ask me go other side..she told me that she was crash a car when she want to find a parking..she told me how was an accident was happen and her face look fear and nervous..her eyes was weepy..the car's owner insist want her to amends on it..we have do nothing..just stand there and waited her mum cumming..

The car owner said want to report police if they not willing to amends on it..so her mum was
agree and the problem was settle finally..

Yoke yuk...kful when driving la..haha..
Take this accident as a moral lu..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment