Monday, June 15, 2009

A Fullness Day..

Just cumming back from Ipoh..just now i was going to Ipoh's pasar malam with my family..if i'm not mistaken..the pasar malam is in Batu Pahat..it was a big pasar malam..there was crowded of people..and i saw a few leng zai..hehe..my mum bought a t shirt n a short pant for me..thx mum..muacks..after that we were going to the restaurant behind McD..and there was a funfair near there..



On the way going to Ipoh..take in car..sleepy look..lol..




Nice leh?hehe..i take one..the sunlight look nice is it??




I miss it..my first pet--Ah Bee..but now already give my dad's friend..we were going to visit it..he now in ipoh..hope you will happy..hehe..


And i saw a Ferris wheel..actually it was just a normal funfair's Ferris wheel..but i imagine it is a very very nice Ferris wheel..i really like to see Ferris wheel..because it give me a romantic feeling..haha..











No comments:

Post a Comment