Friday, June 19, 2009

My Memorable Birthday....

Yesterday,19th of June is my birthday..when it was 12am midnight,i received many wishes from my friends..hehe..through sms,msn,and i chatting with my friends at time..quite busy..my friends who now in Taiwan and Singapore sms wishing me also..very happy..lol..

When i reach ddk1 to having Introduction to Mass Communication lecture class..suddenly Xiao Yun came and she gave me a piece of cake..and a rose which is made by her own..haha..so touch leh..

Thx Xiao Yun..hehe..i like it..the "Rose"..


"Chocolate Banana Cake" thx Xiao Yun..keke..

There was 2 hours break..me,catty,cheah mann and Mandy were going to "Gold Sand" to having our lunch and have a small celebrating to me..keke..We met our classmate at there..they took turns come and wishing me..haha..


Mix Fruit..look nice..

Tomyam Mihun..Mandy treated..hehe..



Catty,Mandy,Cheah Mann and Me..

At night..me and my secondary school friends went to ipoh parade kbox to sing K and celebrate my birthday..so long time we all didn't together go play and enjoy..we all felt excited..


Best Buddy..



Love you all..muackz....

Drink Beer..keke..



My Birthday cake..i was really surprise when the kbox's staff take the cake into our room..Steven was singing in that moment..the tv suddenly turn to birthday's song ktv..he was suck..wakakakakaka..so funny!!they all sing birthday song for me..feeling touch..lucky tear was not cumming out..keke..

We sing until 2am..after that we were going to McD which in Gunung Rapat..We sit there and chatting..feel boring..Hon Wai gave us play a game..haha..it was funny..all guys was felt happy..

It was almost 4am..already late..so we all force to go back home..reluctantly to leave u all guys..

I was really happy..it was my memorable birthday..i won't forget it..thx you all guys..i will appreciate the moment together with you all..hope we still got chance have a fun again like yesterday..take care ya..my best buddies..muackzz!!

Thanks for: Wei Kei,Hui Shin,Yoke Yuk,Sze Mun,Chin Ling,Lih Lih,and her boyfriend,Hon Wai,Steven and Man Lee..

No comments:

Post a Comment