Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reopen school....

Long time didn't update my blog already..because i seldom going back to my old house during sembreak..There was nothing special in this sembreak..just going to Kuala Lumpur to find my sister..going Ipoh with my friend..sometime hang out with my secondary school friends..BBQ..but i'm really happy with all of them..i will appreciate the moment together with you all..

Already start my degree..but i'm still in holiday mood..lazy to going school..feeling strange when i was step into the classroom..lucky i have same class with Amanda..and i have know new friends..lol..there was just 4 guys in my tutorial class..

Anyway..i will try my best to adapt my new life in Utar..i hope can know more new friends..i will try my best to finish my degree course..hope can graduate faster..hehe..

Bubye..

No comments:

Post a Comment