Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All just start from beginning....

Yesterday was my last subject's examination..feeling nervous before enter the exam venue..because i don't have a well prepare of this subject--Social Psychology..When i see the question..i have no confidence to answer it..i forgot a lot what i was study..arghh!!Anyway..it's ok for me..haha..finally i can completed all the question..

When exam finished..Carmen and Syee Wei come and told me:"See you after 3 years.."Ish..really wan wait after 3 years..we all just can meet?i will go find you all one la..huiyo..just will less chance we meet each other..it;s ok..this world got msn and handphone one..haha..our frenship won't be change!!!

When back home i don't have take a nap..just online and keep chatting with friends and edit photo..hehe..i edited a photo of my family..damn like it..hehe..




At night..i'm going out have a drink with my classmate..i think this may b a last time we all join together and "yamcha" at Ghany..We all chatting..reluctant's feeling appear again..ish~~almost half of my classmate will move to KL soon..sigh..One year was passing..After this sembreak..will enter degree soon...

After enter degree..all will start from beginning..want to know the new friends again..want to accommodate their disposition..it's quite hard for me..Sometimes..i'm feeling regret to choose Utar to study..i dunno whether my decision is right or wrong..If not my parent not allow i go another state to study..i won't choose Utar..haiz..I admire all my friends who going KL soon..i still want to stay at Kampar 3 years..Anyway..this is fate..i can't change it..

The things i just can do now is wait reopen school..imbibe all the changes..just like the first time i step in Utar..all just start from beginning..i know that i can do it..i will try my best..gambateh!!!

1 comment: