Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last Day....

Today...is my last day attend foundation's class in utar....because i will skip class tomorrow..haha..i slept until 12.30pm today..after that i prepared to school..there was nothing special today in school....and i also don't have any special feeling..


After finished tutorial class..me and my classmate went to take exam slip..lucky there were no people at that moment..so we no need to line up..hehe..Then,we went to canteen to having our lunch..i saw two leng zai at canteen...wakakakakakaka...so happy..
This was last Social Psychology's lecture class in sem 3...there were less people attended the class.. the photo is i took when Miss Kow was teaching...


The photo is i took when Miss Kow was teaching...



Time passing so fast..now finished foundation already..one year was pass..One year..can't say it is a long moment..but it is not short moment also..Many things was happen within this year from beginning i entered utar..There were happy and sad..

Semester 1..

First time having English lecture class..the first friends i know is Syee Wei and Poey San..We exchange phone number..msn..After that day..we always together..and always take photo..Mickey is most self-lover..haha..We took most photo was in semester 1..and we always see leng zai..discuss leng zai...and stole snap them...wakakakakaka..Anyway..it was a good memory......it won't be fade in my mind..



Me and MIckey..take in Utar's toilet....



Take in Block D....





Lecture Hall....

Semester 2...
In this semester...Mickey wasn't continue her study in utar..from beginning..we all also not use to it because Mickey not here..less one people talking nonsense with us..together see leng zai with us...but in this sem..i have closer with others friends in TB4...sem 2 was passing so fast....my result also has improved in this sem..hehe..


After Press Conference....



Before going to tutorial class...



Semester 3...


This is a short semester in foundation....it just have 7 weeks in this semester...and today is my last day attended foundation's class...This sem pass very fast..and within this sem..i have closer with TB4 classmate..Pooi Mun..Xiao Yue...Ke Xin..Khang You..David...and others..we always go out for a drink at night..go westlake chatting...i have well known to them..Happy moment was pass very fast..i'm just start closer with my classmate..but...today is last day already..many of my friends will going to PJ to continue their degree course..Syee Wei, Khang You,David,Pooi Mun,Channel....Anyway..i won't forgot you all..friendship forever....


Syee Wei edited..nice pic...




BBQ's Night....










Syee Wei..you are my first friend i known in utar..although there were many changes from sem 1 until sem 3...but we both still a good friends..dun forget me ya...hehe..


Me and Syee Wei....


Carmen..i known you since i was in secondary school..after entered utar..we both known different friends..but you still care about me..you help me many in studies..and give me tips before exam..and you always encourage me..thank you..hope you won't forget me after going to PJ..i know that less chance we will meet in future..and you promise me..you won't forget my birthday..don't try to cheat me ya..hehe..


Me and Carmen....



Hui Shin..you are the friend i known longest time..i known you since primary school..i remember that..before when i have unhappy things..i also will find you to poured out..and u always give me advises..but after we graduated..although we same school--Utar..but we seldom meet each others..even if sometimes meet you..also just can chat a while..We have our own things to busy..assignment..exam....and these cause we 7 best friends hard to join together..After you move to Setapak..we have more hard to meet each other..Anyway..i won't forget you..you are my Best Friend..Take Care!!!!
Me and Hui Shin....





I want to thanks to all my utar's friend who give me an advise...encourage me...help me in my study before...i won't forget u all...And all my friend who will going to PJ and Setapak soon...don't wan b a LaLa Zai and La La Mui after going KL ya..hehe..and promise me...don't forget me..always keep in touch...


Friendship Forever!!! Muackzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment