Tuesday, April 14, 2009

moody....

This is my first time blogging..actually i would like to blog after i view one of my friend's blog..it was long time ago..but i didn't do so..From beginning,i think i have nothing to write..i say to my own "i will write blog..but not now..wait until i have my first dating..i only will write my own blog.." because i feel that when sum one is in love..their life have well-rounded..
But now..i start blogging, because recently i feel moody..and i can't find anyone to pour out my feeling..Besides,my English is very poor..i hope my English will improve through blogging..

Last night,i had a bad mood..i follow my family attend a function and having dinner..i am a person who lack of patience..i feel boring there..and i start to lose my temper..i know that i should not like this..but i really hard to control..
After back home..i think wan to do revision..but i felt lazy n moody..then i started to msn with my friend..and watching movie..Many of my friends were concern about me..they know something was happen on me after i change my personal message..they ask me what was happen..i reply them just because my add math's result not so good..Actually...it just an excuse... i just can say that" it is not worth for me to do so..."
About 12am..my classmate call me out yam cha..but i didn't go..just stay at home..i tried to find some love movie and MV to watch and make my own cry, i know that,after crying,i will become better..
Finally,i was crying..it just a short moment..but i already feel better..

Anyway..my dear friends..thank for you all concern..i' m OK now...


2 comments:

  1. V already hv our first date... bt still... u never came out with any story abt us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just post it..but i think u won't see it le..if there are fate..u will see this comment and see that post..=)

    ReplyDelete