Monday, April 20, 2009

20th April 2009---> A Sunny Day....

Today..i went to Ipoh..i have already 2 months did not going ipoh already....I woke up at 7am..After prepared..my dad start driving to ipoh..On the way...i just realize that i forgot to bring my handphone again...Arghh!!! get scolded by my dad...haiz....We went to Bercham to find my aunt and having our breakfast there...it just a normal kopitiam..but have a nice environment and design..i love it..These are my breakfast..although just some common food and drinks..but very nice..hehe...



板面。。



红豆冰。。





Since i start blogging..i love to take photo..always take some nonsense things..but i enjoy it..hehe.. i do not have a nice camera so i hope to have one DIGITAL CAMERA...i just use my cheap handphone to take photo....sigh...MY DEAR SIS..my birthday cuming soon...still have 59 days i think..haha..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...keke..but i know you very hard to earn money...so.....never mind la...i will save money and buy it...



My Dream Digital Camera-->Canon Digital IXUS 970 IS











After that..we were going to Jusco..Although just 10a.m...but already a big crowded there...there were no more parking places at the ground floor..because there was sales at Jusco today...
Amazing!!! I do not have buy anything today....just buy a.......hehe..can't mention here...actually i saw many things that i like..but i control my own don't want to buy..cause i already promise to my own..i won't waste money to buy some unnecessary things...hehe..hope it can enduring....
We just stayed at Jusco about one and half hour..After we having our lunch..we straight go back home...A Boring Journey at Ipoh...aikzz.....and very disappointed...because.....Sigh.....

Tiring...Bye Bye lu....

No comments:

Post a Comment