Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LoVe??

Just now..i received a meaningful message from my friend..the message is about Love..if you ask me what is love?i really dunno how to answer..because i have no experience in it..

Sometimes,i heard my friends talk about their boy friends or girl friends..or when i saw my friend hand with hand with their beloved..I'm very admire them..because they have their other half to care and love them..i feel curious about dating , so that i always ask my friends about what feeling when in love..how to dating...haha..

19 years old..never dating before..izit funny?almost all of my friends say that i' m picky to choose a boy friend..but i don't think so..for me..Feeling is most important..

Although sometime i look like to play..or not so serious when doing something..but i think i will serious in love..i can't play..and i really scare to get hurt..i hate that feeling..perhaps...something was happen on me before..i scare to get hurt again....

Izit feeling is most important?but after i see that message..i have another view..the message say about human being will change if they have patience and courage..may be..i should change my own view in love..so i will faster get a boy friend..haha..

I believe in Fate..i believe that sum one will appear in my life in one day..hehe..


"I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is...and i dunno when this people will appear...."
"我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,我也不知道这个人何时会出现.... "


The Message
















的感觉总是在一开始时甜蜜....
总觉得多了一个人陪....
多了一个人帮你分担你的烦恼....
你终于不再孤单了....
因为至少有一个人会想着你....恋着你~~
只要能在一起就是好的....
但是慢慢的....
随着认识的加深....
你开始发现了对方的缺点....
于是问题一个接一个出现....
你开始觉得烦,累....
甚至想要逃避~~
其实爱情就像磨石子一样....
有人总想捡到一个适合自己的石子....
但你又如何知道什么时候能捡到呢?
或许刚捡到的时候....
你不是很满意....
但是请记住....
人是有弹性的....
很多事情是可以改变....
只要有心,有勇气....
与其到处去捡未知的石头....
还不如将自己已拥有的石头磨亮磨光....
你明白了吗?
别把随地的未知石头都捡起....
珍惜你所拥有的....
这就是恋爱的开始....
不要随便牵手....
更不要随便放手....

2 comments: